As a well established care provider, Tanglewood already had an excellent reputation among stakeholders, residents, staff and members of the public.
Tanglewood’s senior team hired Shooting Star to handle its communications strategy – PR, marketing and digital – in December 2017, one month after it was given the go-ahead to open a brand-new 72-bed home in Lincoln.
As a growing business with an increasingly important and interesting story to tell, Tanglewood tasked Shooting Star with cementing its position as the go-to care home provider in Lincolnshire.
- Build on the work already being undertaken by the Tanglewood team ensuring they are the local care home provider of choice
- Enhance the company’s brand and reputation among key target audiences through an integrated and comprehensive PR strategy
- Effectively highlight unique initiatives being undertaken by Tanglewood including the fact that Tanglewood is the first care provider in Europe to pilot new AI-driven fall detection technology
- Help the company shout about the ‘gold standard’ care it is delivering
- Increase media coverage and reach across local, regional and trade press
- Strengthen Tanglewood’s online reputation as a great place to work to support recruitment activity
- Manage the development and production Tanglewood’s advertisements in trade, local and online publications
- Implement and execute an integrated communications strategy for Tanglewood’s newest home in Lincoln – Cloverleaf – before, during and after the development of the building.