It’s that time of the year again, when we ask to see your best pancake creations.
Whether you’re sweet enough and prefer a savoury snack or like to use Fat Tuesday as the perfect excuse to satisfy your sweet cravings, we want to know how you pimp your pancake!
Enter our #PimpMyPancake competition for a chance to win your very own crêpe maker.
We’ve had some impressive entries in the past, including edible portraits of the Mona Lisa and David Bowie, a Shooting Star-themed pancake and last year’s winner – a fruity space rocket!
If you think you can ‘beat’ the rest of the competition with your own ‘flipping’ marvellous pancake, then we want to hear from you!
Submit your entries by sharing a photo or video of your pancake on Twitter (@shootingstarpr), Instagram (@weareshootingstar) or on the Shooting Star Facebook page proudly explaining “This is how I #PimpMyPancake”.
Do this before 5pm on Wednesday 1st March 2017 to be in with a chance of winning a crêpe maker.
The lucky winner will be announced on Thursday 2nd March 2017.
We can’t wait to see what this year’s competition has in store; good luck and happy crêpe-ing!
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at 5 pm Thursday 2nd March 2017
- There will only be one winner selected
- The judges decision is final
- Photos and videos must be submitted via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to enter
- UK winners only
- Shooting Star reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any point and the prize will be delivered subject to availability